Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What a Difference Paint Can Make!

Since I'm running a bit behind on the blog, I thought I'd start sharing some pictures of the home improvements Brian and I have made. The first thing we did when we closed on our house was to refinish the hardwood floors and paint the walls! Here are some before and afters in our living room and bedroom. I can't believe how much better it looks now! Pictures with furniture coming tomorrow!






DISCLAIMER: The before pictures are with our seller's furniture, not ours! :)

3 comments:

Tara said...

Hey Girl. How's it going? Looks like your married and knee deep in home improvements. I am very happy for you guys.

Lindsey Oliver said...

I am SO IMPRESSED!!! It looks great. I've been waiting for you to post again. Don't keep your fan base waiting so long next time. Hope all is well!

Ashley said...

Wow! Your house looks amazing. What great renovaters! You should do a show! :)