Thursday, October 9, 2008

Redecorating the Dining Room

So ever since I removed the wallpaper in the dining area, I have been dying to get some new, more sophisticated furniture. Which was pretty easy considering our table we've had for the last 3 years has a huge crack down the middle of it! Here is a picture of our dining area when we put the offer on our house.


And here it is, with new paint and funiture!


We also got armchairs after this photo was taken, but I haven't taken any pictures since then. They look like the regular chairs, but with arms. :)

Now if only I could replace our horrible white linoleum (that gets dirty with 30 seconds of mopping it) with some hardwood floors!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie,
Where did you buy your new furniture? It looks great!
~Shannon Blasick

Beckie said...

Ok Katie! It's time for a new post!!